Friday, December 22, 2006

A liberal blogger posts to a 'Red' Blog

And shows that there really are some real conservatives out there who are as concerned as we about the whole situation.
(Be sure to read the comments at Redstate)
clammyc at Booman Tribune
...yesterday, I posted a diary here about my thoughts regarding the “surge option”, and thought that this would be an issue that I could get some good dialogue from our RedState counterparts on.

So, I signed up for an account last night, and was very up front (full disclosure as to who I was, etc.) with my thoughts, and, figuring that a wrong step or comment would result in a banning or some other fate worse than death....So, I was clear, concise and direct – but also respectful – all without knowing whether I would get any replies, or if so, replies that would be respectful as well.

And lo and behold, not only were the comments pretty respectful (even if I didn’t agree with them), but they were plentiful and I was surprised to find the diary right smack in the middle of the Recommended Blogs list.

Read the whole thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home