Monday, July 17, 2006

Sorry I haven't posted in the last couple of days...

It's just been a busy time for me. And with the way things have gone down in the mid-east, and our eloquent president holding forth that "They" should do something.... In Mexico the election was much like 2000. It sure appears that the conservatives sabotaged and stole the vote. However, Obrador, the man in the 'Al Gore' role, is standing up and demanding a recount.

Geez Louise!

That's just depressing. How much better off would we, and the rest of the world, be?

Then there is this.

Is the U.S. Bankrupt?

Last week, the White House announced that the U.S. budget deficit has fallen to a tiny 2.3 percent of GDP. Also last week, Professor Kotlikoff made headlines when he came out with yet another of his projections showing that the country is deeper in the hole than ever. Some readers may wonder who is right.


If anyone wants me, I'll be under my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home