Saturday, July 29, 2006

Economic Talking Points for Democrats Part 2

I have posted on this subject before, here.

And Bonddad makes reference to that too.

"According to a recent NPR poll, the economy is the second most important issue in competitive districts. Only that little thing in Iraq is more important. So – maybe you should start talking about the incredibly poor performance of Bush’s economic policies for everybody except the top 10% of income earners in the country? Last week, I gave you three points to make over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I even backed up all of my assertions with those silly things called facts – which are optional in Republican economic discourse. In case you forget them, here they are:

WORST RATE OF JOB CREATION IN 40 YEARS

BUSH’S JOBS PAY $9000 LESS PER YEAR

WORKING PEOPLE HAVEN’T HAD A PAY RAISE IN 5 YEARS"

Read the rest of the post at My Left Wing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home